Do you thrive in a fast-paced working environment? Are you a team player, detail-orientated and independently driven? If the answer is “yes”, we want you to join our team and grow with us! At the Torcen Group we believe that our team members are our greatest asset. With a unique and diverse culture, we are devoted to providing our team with professional growth and development opportunities.
As a National sandwich chain, the Torcen Group is searching for a Restaurant Business Consultant who resides in Toronto, Ontario. As a Restaurant Business Consultant working in the Southern Ontario Market you will be responsible for brand protection through ensuring area-wide restaurants meet and exceed operational standards by conducting monthly Restaurant Evaluations. Moreover, you will be responsible for working alongside restaurant owners to positively affect change by providing sound business advice to increase sales and build profitability. This latter responsibility will involve building positive relationships with restaurant owners through coaching and leadership to ensure owners and their team provide the optimum level of customer experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Must have a reliable means of transportation and must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record as driving is an essential requirement
• Must be able to work flexible days and hours
• Highly action-oriented [self-starter, team player and detailed oriented]
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-oriented mindset
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and meeting strict deadlines
• Must be proficient in MS Office
• Strong typing skills [60+ WPM - will be tested]
• Strong oral/written communication and negotiation skills
• Quick Service Restaurant experience is an asset
• A College Diploma or University Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality [Restaurant Services] is an asset
• Must reside within the Greater Toronto Area [GTA]
Why Work for the Torcen Group?
• Great Benefits
• A Place to Grow: You will learn more than you ever thought was possible
• Become Inspired: Work alongside an amazing team who is passionate about what they do and believes in the bran
• Sense of Family/Community: Our Social Club is dedicated to planning and organizing events for our team to relax and enjoy time with one another
• Commitment to Health and Wellness: We provide our team and guests with nutritious snacks and beverages so everyone is properly energized throughout the day
• Vacation and Personal Time: We believe re-charging your batteries is important – on the onset, you will receive 15 paid vacation days and 5 paid personal days
Please respond to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting. While we thank you all for your interest, due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Torcen Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We are pleased to consider all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and other legally protected factors.
The Torcen Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email Sara Locke at email@example.com to make an accommodation request.