It is important to us that we provide accurate nutrition and dietary information to our customers so that they can make informed meal choices.
SUBWAY® restaurants offer a variety of great-tasting nutritious options as well as more indulgent items. We believe it is important to provide complete nutrition facts on all menu items so customers can make informed choices.
Providing easy access, detailed nutrition, dietary and healthy lifestyle information has been a priority for many years.
- 1997: Calorie and fat information for low fat sandwiches printed on napkins, cups, cling, tray liner and menu boards.
- 1998: Full nutrition facts available on all sandwiches in a detailed brochure and on website.
- 2001: Complete ingredient and allergen listings available for national core items.
- 2007: First restaurant system to post calories on hundreds of New York City menu boards.
- 2010: Nutrition calculator available on web site to provide customized sandwich nutrition data.
- Useful dietary tips and nutrition education provided throughout the years on the website, the annual SUBWAY® calendar and in brochures.