- Arlington, TX
The Area Manager will be responsible for the operations of 6 stores. Must be a team player and team builder - able to work effectively with other managers and have a strong background in the QSR industry. Understanding of key metrics in our business including food costs, compliance, labor costs, inventory control, POS systems, hiring, etc. is necessary. Successful candidate should have strong mentoring, motivational and communication skills, be able to train and develop store managers as well as conduct performance reviews and take disciplinary action when necessary. Successful candidate will also have experience in managing large numbers of employees and be results oriented; computer knowledge and ability to operate a POS system is needed. A minimum of a HS diploma or equivalent required along w/QSR experience - Subway restaurant experience is preferred. Bonus program, paid vacation. To apply, please respond to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting and include your resume.
- Arlington, TX
We are looking for highly-motivated Restaurant Employee Trainer to provide amazing customer service and team leadership. Integrity is a must. Responsibilities include working all areas of the operation and directing the training of new hires to ensure Subway and Company policies are understood and performed to the highest standards of knowledge, quality and safety. Requirements include food service experience - previous Subway restaurant management/ leader experience is a plus! Effective verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of computers/POS systems, excellent customer service skills, ability to work 20 or more hours per week and a flexible schedule is necessary. The ability to walk/stand for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 35 lbs. also required. Interested and qualified candidates should reply to the email address of this job posting and include resume.
- Corpus Christi, TX
Great entry-level opportunity available for an organized, energetic and highly motivated individual to join our exciting team! As a Field Consultant in Corpus Christi and surrounding areas, you'll be responsible to work with SUBWAY restaurant Franchisees performing monthly evaluations and follow-ups. Restaurant Exp. preferred. Must be able to work flexible days/hours and have a valid drivers license. Exc. verbal and written skills a must. Please email resume to the email address embedded in title portion of this job posting.
- San Antonio, TX
With over 450 Subway restaurants opened, we're seeking an organized, self-motivated, high-energy person for a Field Consultant position in the San Antonio/Laredo area. Job entails consulting with franchisees and conducting monthly Restaurant Evaluations in order to increase sales and profitability. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- $30k+ annually
- Paid vacation
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
For more information and to apply, please respond to the email embedded in the title portion of this job posting and include your resume.
- Arlington, TX
Join a winning team. Subway Development Corporation of North Texas, Inc., the local office responsible for the sale, development, and support of the Subway® franchise is currently looking to fill part time and full time positions in our operations department. Take your fast food management or business consultant experience to the next level.
Job Description Summary
• You will provide our franchise owners with operational and marketing support that will have a direct impact on their business.
• Provide leadership to ensure compliance with standards as set in the Subway® Operations Manual and applicable government regulations
• Ensures that correct operational procedures are followed and takes corrective action if necessary
• You will be involved daily focusing on in-store issues with franchisees and staff
• Will performing monthly evaluations and train, coach and support franchisees and managers
• You will assist in planning and conducting franchisee meetings
• You will review all paperwork including sales and profit reports
• You will be responsible to provide recommendations and to work with our Subway® franchisees and their managers to achieve store goals in sales and profits
• You will increase operational standards through guidance & training, improve management skills, and provide sound advice to increase profitability
• Implement and coordinate Subway® promotions and subway franchisor initiatives
• Provide ongoing communications to franchisees
• Interact with franchisee’s personnel
• Interact with franchisor’s personnel
• Enforce Subway® standards to ensure quality sandwiches served fast in a clean environment
• Maintain excellent time management and self-motivational skills to complete assigned tasks
• Organized, self-motivated, high energy individual
• Must have excellent verbal, written communication, proofreading and basic math skills
• Have computer proficiency including frequent use of Microsoft Office
• Must use good time management practices to accomplish tasks
• Must have adequate transportation, a valid Texas driver’s license, and proof of car insurance
• Ability to visit stores located in Tarrant and surrounding counties
• Requires travel to stores for monthly evaluation, store openings, store training and meetings that may require overnight stays
• Ability to maintain and work a flexible schedule, including overnight stays, nights and weekends
• Leadership skills and problem solving ability
• Ability to develop a positive working relationship with franchisee and subordinates
• Must be friendly, able to work effectively with continuous change and function as a team player
• Completes university of Subway® courses as directed
• Must be physically able to work any station in the restaurant if needed and to operate a computerized point of sale system/cash register
• Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday
• Must have the ability to lift 30 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
• A minimum of two years full service restaurant or quick service restaurant management experience required. Subway® experience preferred. Previous experience as a field consultant is an added bonus
• A high school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
Subway Development Corporation of North Texas, Inc., may require and assign other duties.
Benefits for Full-Time Position
• Competitive salary
• Cell phone and computer provided
• Receive most major holidays
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Payroll direct deposit
• Reasonable work schedule
• Car allowance
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary history to the email address embedded in title portion of this job posting (firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchisee Office Assistant
- Arlington, TX
We are seeking a highly motivated, responsible, energetic and organized person with good time management skills to join our rapidly growing team and be part of our continued success! Seeking a motivated individual with a proven track record of operational and marketing support within the Subway restaurant chain that will have a direct impact on our business. Good time management practices, computer proficiency including frequent use of Microsoft Office and excellent written and oral communication skills required. This is a part-time position (20 hours per week) with potential of growing into a full time position. Interested candidates should submit their resume to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting.
- Arlington, TX
"Hands-on" Manager to run daily operation of a Subway restaurant. Individual will have responsibility to hire, terminate, train, schedule, and supervise store employees, as well as responsibility for sales, controlling labor cost, food cost and maintaining compliance. Previous fast food restaurant experience is preferable. Please respond to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting and include your resume.
- Austin, TX
Performs and directs overall store management, focusing on providing exceptional customer service. Directs staff to ensure that Subway®restaurant standards of food safety, product preparation and cleanliness standards are maintained. Responsibilities include recruiting staff members and providing training, maintains store's business records, scheduling, overseeing inventory and cash controls. Must have computer knowledge, ability to operate a POS system, possess excellent communication skills and be able to deal with all levels of staff. There is a possibility for future growth as an Area Supervisor. For more information or to apply, please respond to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting.
- Odessa, TX
The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Responsible for inventory and money control systems. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. May contact prospective customers to promote sales - may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. Completes and posts the staff work schedules. Maintains business records. Analyzes business records to increase sales. Communicates changes of food preparations, formulas, standards, etc. to staff. Supports local and national marketing initiatives. Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company security policies are followed. Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed. Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales. Plans special events and promotions. Pre-requisites: Education: High school graduate or equivalent, college degree preferred. Experience: A minimum of two years in the quick service restaurant environment, experience in supervising and training staff. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally. To apply, please respond to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting.
- Hurst, TX
Manager needed to oversee daily operations. Responsibilities include completing and posting work schedules, recruiting, rewarding and terminating staff as necessary, communicating changes of food preparation formulas to staff, ensuring food is prepared properly and that all local and national health/food safety codes are maintained along with company safety and security policies. Manager will also be responsible to maintain business records as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual, analyze reports to increase sales, support local and national marketing initiatives, identify and contact prospective customers to promote sales. Successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a restaurant environment and experience in supervising and training staff. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential! Monthly bonus potential; 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of employment. To apply, please respond to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting and include your resume.
Manager and Assistant Managers
- San Antonio, TX
We are seeking highly motivated, responsible and energetic people with good management skills to join our team as Manager/Assistant Managers. Ideal candidates will have outstanding customer service skills and 1 to 3 years of management experience and be able to directly impact operations of the restaurant. In exchange for your skills and enthusiasm, we offer performance-based compensation, medical, dental, vision, 401k plans and paid time off. For more information, please forward your resume to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting.
- Beaumont, TX Area including Port Arthur, Orange, Vidor, Bridge City, Nederland, Port Neches, Groves, and Lumberton
Positions available in above areas. We are looking for highly-motivated restaurant managers to provide amazing customer service and team leadership. Integrity is a must. Maintains overall management responsibilities for the Subway® restaurant. Responsibilities include working all areas of the operation and directing store personnel to ensure food adheres to high standards of quality and safety, and maintaining cleanliness of restaurant and equipment. Requirements include food service experience - previous Subway® management experience a plus! Effective verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of computers/POS systems, excellent customer service skills, ability to work 45 or more hours per week and a flexible schedule are necessary along with the ability to walk/stand for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 35 lbs. Please apply at www.mysubwaycareer.com or respond to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting.
- Austin, TX
Multi-unit franchisee looking for motivated leader for management positions. Minimum of 2 years in food service industry is required. For additional information and to apply, please respond to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting.
Managers and Multi-Unit Manager
- Austin, TX
We are looking for Store Managers and a Multi-Unit Manager. The candidates will need to direct overall store management, focusing on exceptional customer service. The candidate will need to guide staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and maintain store business records and be responsible for inventory and money control systems. A minimum of 45 hrs/week is also required. To apply please respond to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting.
- Austin, TX
Subway® restaurants are seeking managers who are reliable, hardworking have a good work history, are located in the Austin area and have open availability. ServSafe certification is required. The managers are responsible for weekly inventory, daily deposits, food orders, ensuring restaurant is clean and safe for customers and employees, controlling food and labor cost, training and much more. Pay will be discussed based on qualifications. Please email your resume to the email address embedded in the title portion of this job posting.