You’ve spent the past few months ordering your Subs, salads and wraps to takeaway, but we’re happy to announce that following the latest government guidance across the UK, you can enjoy your favourites in-store now that restrictions on dining-in have been lifted!
It’s been a while, so here’s a reminder of the operational and enhanced hygiene procedures we’ve implemented to keep you and our store teams safe:
- Floor markings are in place to support social distancing between other guests and our Sandwich Artists™.
- Directional signage will guide you to where you can collect your food if you’ve ordered ahead via the Subway® app.
- High-traffic areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day using certified antibacterial cleaning products and surface disinfectants.
- Our Sandwich Artists™ wear gloves when preparing your food.
- Although you can use both cash and contactless to pay for your order, we do ask that you use contactless where possible.
- A face covering is required when ordering your food and when moving around the store, however it may be removed when seated at your table.
Some of our stores may remain closed, so please check the store locator ahead of your visit. And you can still order to takeaway, use the Subway® app to browse our menu and order ahead to collect or get them delivered through third party delivery providers.
Thank you for your continued patience and support, we look forward to welcoming you back into our stores safely.
Stay safe and take care,
Your Subway® team