Subway® Group Privacy Notice
At Subway® , we want to provide you with information about how we collect and use your personal information. This privacy notice gives a high level overview of our privacy practices, along with how you can contact us if you have any questions.
Our Privacy Practices
- We collect information about our customers and users of our services along with our employees, franchisees, development agents and other third parties. The information collected is either personal information (such as your contact information) or non-personal (such as webpages accessed).
- We only collect the information we need or that would be useful to us to provide you with the best possible service and experience.
- We do our very best to keep personal information secure.
- The right to know what personal information the Company has about you and with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The right to access or correct your Personal Information.
- A right to delete your Personal Information, and
- The right to opt out of the sale of your information.
For More Information
Please note: some Subway® branded websites and applications may be operated by third parties and do not fall within the scope of this privacy statement, such as franchisee operated websites. For more information, visit the relevant privacy statement(s) at the above link(s).
Cookies and Other Technologies
How to Contact Us
The Subway® Group’s Privacy Office
C/o Franchise World Headquarters, LLC
325 Sub Way
Milford, CT 06461
Telephone Number: (203) 877-4281 or Toll Free: 1-800-888-4848
How Can We Help?
If you’re still scratching your head or simply want to share an experience, don’t hesitate to reach out. That’s what we’re here for.Contact Us
As a Subway® MVP Rewards member, you’ll get bonus offers and other member-only perks. Download the App to easily access all your benefits today.