LAST REVISED: December 30, 2019
Subway® Group Privacy Notice
At Subway® , we want to provide you with information about how we collect and use your personal information. This privacy notice gives a high level overview of our privacy practices, along with how you can contact us if you have any questions.
Our Privacy Practices
It’s important that you read our full statement or notice to understand what information we hold, how we may use it, and what your rights are, but if you don’t have time to read it all now, here is a quick summary:
- We collect information about our customers and users of our services along with our employees, franchisees, development agents and other third parties. The information collected is either personal information (such as your contact information) or non-personal (such as webpages accessed).
- We only collect the information we need or that would be useful to us to provide you with the best possible service and experience.
- We do our very best to keep personal information secure.
You have rights as to how we handle your personal information. These rights vary depending on the law in your country, but may include the following:
- The right to know what personal information the Company has about you and with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The right to access or correct your Personal Information.
- A right to delete your Personal Information, and
- The right to opt out of the sale of your information.
To learn more about your rights and how you can exercise them, please select and read the Privacy Statement(s) relevant to you from those listed above. If you are a California resident and wish to opt out of the sale of your personal information, please click Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
For More Information
To learn more about how we collect, protect, use and share your personal information gathered about you when you interact with the Subway® brand online and offline, please select the Privacy Statement(s) relevant to you from those listed above.
Please note: some Subway® branded websites and applications may be operated by third parties and do not fall within the scope of this privacy statement, such as franchisee operated websites. For more information, visit the relevant privacy statement(s) at the above link(s).
Cookies and Other Technologies
How to Contact Us
If you have questions about our privacy practices, you can contact us by emailing email@example.com, or by contacting us at:
The Subway® Group’s Privacy Office
C/o Franchise World Headquarters, LLC
325 Sub Way
Milford, CT 06461
Telephone Number: (203) 877-4281 or Toll Free: 1-800-888-4848
How Can We Help?
If you’re still scratching your head or simply want to share an experience, don’t hesitate to reach out. That’s what we’re here for.Contact Us
Order how you want, when you want
Getting Subway® has never been easier!